Monday, July 30, 2012

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Marrakech

When I was at Sephora, I didn't only pick up my Beauty Insider gift. I also got a Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick. The color I got it in was Marrakech which is a beautiful nude color.

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick
The color is Marrakech.
I love nude lipsticks, and it seems that I've tried out every one out there. I heard about Stila Long Wear Lip Sticks, and Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Sticks, and really wanted to try them out. The Stila Long Wear Lip Sticks are $20.00 at Sephora, and the Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Sticks are $18.00.

I got the Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick and absolutely love it. I think I may love it more than my Clarin's nude lipstick, which was $24.00!

 The only thing I'm worried about is it breaking or running out quickly.

Application:
This lip stick is easy to apply, and goes on like a thicker lip liner. After applied it tingles.

Appearance:
The Marrakech is a very beautiful matte nude color. 

I'm hoping to get more in other colors! This is a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment